Our office is administering dental care with up-to-date safety precautions and infection control standards set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), American Dental Association (ADA), and Occupational Safety and Health Association (OSHA). Your health and well-being has always been our priority and we have adopted new protocols and policies to keep you, your families, and our community safe.
New Policies and Safety Protocols
- Patients will be required to wear a face mask or face covering when in the office.
- For all our safeties, plexiglass screens have been installed in the reception area.
- Additionally, we have implemented HEPA air filters, intraoral, and extraoral evacuation systems to reduce aerosols.
- All patients will be asked to do a pre-mouthrinse prior to dental cleanings and treatment.
- Staff will be wearing increased protective face masks and shields, coats/jackets, hair covers, and gloves.
- We will continue to execute quality disinfection and sterilization processes following the CDC, ADA, and OSHA guidelines.
We are striving to provide a safe and comfortable environment to treat your dental needs. Our enhanced infection control, protective gear, and new office protocols are designed to minimize both the spread of the virus and risk of exposure to patients and staff alike. We ask that you help us by participating in these safety precautions to help keep you, our staff and our community safe.